Workplace Learning provides students with a fantastic opportunity to develop their skills, experience different industries and prepare for transition to the workforce.
We have great support from local businesses providing placements for our students.
Students work with a large variety of local employers and gain a vast array of skills and knowledge. Students receive fantastic references to include in their resumes which they work on at school.
Examples of excellent outcomes former students have achieved include;
- student offered a volunteer position as a direct result of Workplace Learning.
- gained open employment with the assistance of the Workplace Learning coordinator.
- gained casual employment as a direct result of the Workplace Learning placement.
- a student is undertaking a work trial from TAFE studies completed during school.
- students offered part time employment through employment agencies using the skills they gained during Workplace Learning and Community Work Crew.